Dear readers,
At the urging of some smart friends, I've decided that protecting my book...is a good idea. Rather than make myself a target for intellectual theft, I'd rather be smart and proactive. To this end (with the invaluable advice of Marissa's husband Chris), I've created a Donation button on this blog. To protect all of us, I've set up the Donation button via PayPal, so your information and your money are secure. Simply donate whatever amount you think is appropriate, and I'll respond within 24 hours with the rest of Curtain Call.
Amber is quite correct in thinking that I have sincere doubts that strangers will pay to read an unknown author. :) Hopefully, the chapters you've read here assure you that I am dedicated to providing you with quality material that both entertains and inspires you. It is a full length romance novel, comparable to Nora Roberts or Amanda Quick length.
Anyway, that's how this particular cookie has crumbled. If you have any questions, simply comment on this post, and I will answer you as swiftly and succinctly as possible. You can also email me at mollyhtouchton at gmail dot com. Use all the regular symbols :) ; I wrote them out so I won't get crazy spam...
Thanks for reading,
Molly Touchton
Good God, Miss Molly — I just finished reading your book and it is FABULOUS! Who KNEW you could write like this? Oh, that's right, I did. But still, those were essays — this is a full-length book!! Great dialogue, terrific characters (I cared about all of them), great story. Nothing missing.
ReplyDeletesniffle. Thanks, Carrie!! I am so glad you liked it! The sorta-sequel is already 70,000 words...I'll let you know. :)
ReplyDelete